[lively-kernel] Local installation of Lively Core from Github: some notes, questions, and errors

Conrad Calmez conrad.calmez at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Thu Mar 1 01:19:07 CET 2012

Hello,

today I sat down and had a look at the installation process of Lively
Kernel on Debian and Mac OS X.
I reworked the installation notes and the Apache configurations for
Linux.  I also added the Apache cofiguration (as well as the
corresponding description) to my GitHub fork for the LivelyKernel
repository.
I just saw that the markdown is not perfect, but it is still readable.
I created a pull request to get my changes in
https://github.com/rksm/LivelyKernel.

@Milan: If you want to have a look at that go to
https://github.com/calmez/LivelyKernel  (esp. INSTALL.md)
(I am really sorry, that I am maybe too late with my help)

If there are any open questions to my changes, I will be happy to answer them.

-- Conrad