[lively-kernel] Local installation of Lively Core from Github: some notes, questions, and errors

Jens Lincke jens.lincke at hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Thu Mar 1 18:01:59 CET 2012

Hi, Milan

you can always run the bootstrap again, it will just override everything.
If you published your locally changed parts under new names or your own
category, this should be no problem.

We work on some mechanism that lets your upload your changes back to webwerkstatt
and that in the end will give you diffing and merging of parts.

Meanwhile you can always copy your changes files for parts and pages and commit them
with the svn tools.

Best,
Jens