[lively-kernel] LK ready for prototyping?

Chip Nowacek chip at twostewards.com
Fri Mar 8 15:16:52 CET 2013

Hello Mr. Ingalls.

Forgive me. Hearing from you gives pause. Please indulge me: I need to
express a heartfelt...

Thank you.

I'm very grateful for your many and ongoing contributions. Your creativity,
frequently manifest through your enabling the creativity of others,
continues (often anonymously) to shape our world. Those of us who are
trying to both express ourselves and help others to express themselves, are
beneficiaries of your work. "Thank you" feels inadequate. It will likely
remain so -- which is appropriate. The best debts can only be "paid
forward".

And, back to the matters at hand, I appreciate your addressing some of the
questions I asked of an already-generous Mr. Krahn.

Here's what I got from your note:

   - You have a sense of the Lively community in terms of size, capacity,
   and culture.
   - You are pleased with that community and have plans for its growth.
   - You and that community, through LK, want to continue to offer a
   creative and experimental environment -- and add production capacity.
   - You believe the community and LK are ready for this next phase.
   - You believe collaboration can benefit everyone involved, and,
   consequently, have a sense of exchange.

Is my understand sound? Did I miss or misconstrue anything?

Again, thank you.

Chip