[lively-kernel] LK ready for prototyping?

Lawson English lenglish5 at cox.net
Sat Mar 9 07:04:26 CET 2013

I still believe that the easiest "push button" deployment would be an
easy-to-install package for Seaside. The Seaside all-in-one + bundled LK
would be about as good as you could get.

--
Squeak from the very start (introduction to Squeak and Pharo Smalltalk for the (almost) complete and compleate beginner).
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6601A198DF14788D&feature=view_all

"Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it." - Brian Kernighan