[lively-kernel] Personal Lively Wiki?

Marko Röder m.roeder at photon-software.de
Mon Feb 10 11:16:29 CET 2014

> I see that if I make a link to Whatever, lively tries to open a local world at
> Whatever.html. But if the world doesn't exist, I get an error instead of
> "Creating new worlds can be done by clicking on a link to a not existing
> world" described in the Lively Wiki paper.

This paper is quite old and the Lively Kernel has changed a lot since then. This functionality is not built in anymore.

> Opening a new window for each wiki link feels a bit heavy.

I would not say so if you put opening a new (wiki) page on a level with booting another Smalltalk image (and that is what is like - even though both "images"/worlds share the same kernel code).

	- Marko