[lively-kernel] Hiding Connection Sources

Marko Röder m.roeder at photon-software.de
Thu Feb 13 09:30:42 CET 2014

Hi Sean -

> Marko Röder wrote
>> Cmd+Shift+F opens a search window with senders (if you had a selection and
>> were not asked for a search string) - tab is prefixed with "S:" - or with
>> senders and implementors (if you were asked for a search string) - tab
>> prefixed with "SI:".
>
> These all seem to be about methods… I want to search for a *Class*

The search can also be used to search for a class an browse it (yet it does not seem intuitive): Try for example "Rectangle" and you will get a list of Rectangle references.
Close to the top of this list, there is an entry "global name: ..." - that is the one you are looking for. When you click on "browse" a System Code Browser will open and show the "Rectangle" class and its location in the system to you.
Sorry that this is not easy/intuitive.

	- Marko