[lively-kernel] Personal Lively Wiki?

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Sat Feb 15 22:59:48 CET 2014

Robert Krahn-4 wrote
> The error you got was because you also have a server running on port 9001.

Ha ha, yes… the other LK server was still running!

Robert Krahn-4 wrote
> The Lively core github installation comes with version control that does
> not require SVN and all other wiki features.

Ah, okay. I see the Wiki tab on the top right where I can view previous
versions. What do you mean by "all other wiki features"? I see that I can
link to another world via AbcXyz.html. Are there other features?

-----
Cheers,
Sean