[lively-kernel] WebGL projects [was: Re: Lively Kernel as plugin...]

Dan Ingalls danhhingalls at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 21:22:56 CEST 2010

Great to hear from you, Antero -

...and remarkable timing, as we were just discussing the possibility
of working with WebGL as part of an intern project this year.

  Is there a chance that we could collaborate?

Is that work open and, if so, under what license?

Is it dependent on Qt?

What's the best way to follow the work?

All the best

	- Dan

PS:  Could you pass along a suggestion that the Lively at TUT home page
be changed from
	...Lively Kernel research team at Sun Microsystems Laboratories.
to...
	...Lively Kernel research team at the Hasso Plattner Institute.

and that the link be changed from...
	http://labs.oracle.com/projects/lively/
to...
	http://www.lively-kernel.org/