[lively-kernel] WebGL projects [was: Re: Lively Kernel as plugin...]

Antero Taivalsaari antero.taivalsaari at tut.fi
Mon Sep 6 20:16:47 CEST 2010

WebGL projects [was: Re: [lively-kernel] Lively Kernel asHi Dan,

great to hear that you have interest in WebGL as well.

I'm not directly involved in the Lively3D effort myself.
Tommi has students working on this project at the
university.

There is no dependency on Qt.  The work will be
fully open, although I don't think there has been
any discussion about the legalities yet.  So far
that hasn't been necessary.

Tommi should be able to answer these questions
once he's back from France (SEAA conference trip).

I'll make sure the web links get fixed.  We are not
updating the web site very frequently, so this may
take a while.

Best regards,

-- Antero