[lively-kernel] Lively Challenges

Fabian Bornhofen fbornhofen at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 9 17:52:55 CET 2011

Hi Jens -

should we add a 'wishlist' category to trac? If we do, we would link
to it from 'getting started' ...
We already have a '7 fun things to do with LK' page, how about '7
things to do with LK that would actually be useful for everybody' :).
I like that, it's a great way to get people involved.

Best,
Fabian